In the photo below, Wyatt (18mths) is wearing a Sock Monkey patch for glasses without nose pieces, with the Miraflex frame. Extra small size.
About our patches:
- curved to fit with the natural curve of the face, and reduce eye lash crunch
- made of flannel and cotton materials, therefore they are very soft against the face
- reusable and washable
- fit under the eye glasses
- two styles available - for glasses with nose pieces, and for glasseswithout nose pieces
- all patches will last for up to 8 months with regular washing.
Patches for glasses with nose pieces (metal frames with little rubbery nose pieces)
Patches for glasses without nose pieces:
This is a photo of a patch for glasses without nose pieces, elastic fits over nose bridge and inserts into clip.
We have a pirate patch, which fits comfortably, and offers great coverage. The patch is exactly like our other patches, with elastic to hold it onto the head. It has wide, soft elastic, which allows the patch not to slip. They are available for babies, up to adult size.
Custom Made patches
- for children who are under the age of three
- sight, or medical need (surgery, eye removed, tumour coverage)
- Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions...we are here to help you
Custom eye patches can be made for Miraflex frames, by simply changing the elastic that the arm goes through, to a hook andclip. If you are not able to remove the head band on the glasses, just simply put the elastic over the band, and clip it. Lyric's Miraflex glasses below do not have the headband, so he wears a patch for glasses without nose pieces.
Lyric is wearing a patch for glasses without nose pieces. He wears a Miraflex frame.