- curved to fit with the natural curve of the face, and reduce eye lash crunch
- made of flannel and cotton materials, therefore they are very soft against the face
- reusable and washable
- some styles are reversible (covers right or left eye)
- fit under the eye glasses
- two styles available - for glasses with nose pieces, and for glasses without nose pieces
Glasses without nose pieces:
This is a photo of a patch for glasses without nose pieces, elastic fits over nose bridge and inserts into clip.
Pirate patches: are made of the same materials, and are available in any of the fabrics found on the shop online page.
There are 3 sizes of Eye-Lids patches:
- Small for children 4 years old and under
- Medium for children between 5-7 years old
- Large for kids approximately 8-10 years old
- Adult size available as well
Custom Made Patches:
- for children who are under the age of two
- sight, or medical need (surgery, eye removed, tumour coverage)
- Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions...we are here to help you
- All styles of patches are the same price
Custom eye patches can be made for Miraflex frames, by simply changing the elastic that the arm goes through, to a hook and
clip. If you are not able to remove the head band on the glasses, just simply put the elastic over the band, and clip it. Lyric's Miraflex glasses below do not have the headband, so he wears a patch for glasses without nose pieces.
Lyric is wearing a patch for glasses without nose pieces. He wears a Miraflex frame.