- curved to fit with the natural curve of the face, and reduce eye lash crunch
- made of flannel and cotton materials, therefore they are very soft against the face
- reusable and washable
- some styles are reversible (covers right or left eye)
- fit under the eye glasses
- two styles available - for glasses with nose pieces, and for glasses without nose pieces
Glasses without nose pieces:This is a photo of a patch for glasses without nose pieces, elastic fits over nose bridge and inserts into clip.
We have a NEW style of pirate patch, which fits comfortably, and offers great coverage. The patch is exactly like our other patches, with elastic to hold it onto the head. It has wider, softer elastic, which allows the patch not to slip. They are available for babies, up to adult sizes.
There are 3 sizes of Eye-Lids patches:
- Small for children 4 years old and under
- Medium for children between 5-7 years old
- Large for kids approximately 8-12 years old
- Adult patches are available in a larger size
Custom Made Patches:
- for children who are under the age of three
- sight, or medical need (surgery, eye removed, tumour coverage)
- Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions...we are here to help you
- All styles of patches are the same price
Lids patches are available to purchase at many any doctors offices, and Vision Centers in North America, including McMaster University Children's Hospital in Hamilton Ontario. Please see the following page for the list.
Custom eye patches can be made for Miraflex frames, by simply changing the elastic that the arm goes through, to a hook andclip. If you are not able to remove the head band on the glasses, just simply put the elastic over the band, and clip it. Lyric's Miraflex glasses below do not have the headband, so he wears a patch for glasses without nose pieces.
Lyric is wearing a patch for glasses without nose pieces. He wears a Miraflex frame.